Stop enduring the homeschool journey and start enjoying it. Flourish gives you practical, real-life principles to give your family life balance and to help make your personal and business lives successful. This book is written for stay-at-home moms, working moms, homeschooling moms, single moms.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Exhausted? Overloaded? Teetering on the brink of burnout? As a homeschooling mom, it’s easy to find yourself paralyzed by an overwhelming to-do list, and false guilt only adds to the burden. If you’ve just been getting by, it’s time to start flourishing! Learn how to:
• Stop the juggling act and find a balance you can live with
• Minimize interruptions while being sensitive to real needs
• Take care of yourself so you can take care of your family
• Value and protect your time to do what matters most
• Establish a pace you can maintain for the marathon of life
Flourish: Balance for Homeschool Moms includes customizable planning forms and special chapters for single moms and families who have a home business. At the end of each chapter, you'll find benefical exercises. Find peace in the space between the ideal and reality so that you and your family can enjoy the homeschooling journey!
This book will help you evaluate how you are spending your time, set and follow approptriate goals and deal with inevitable interruptions.