The What We Believe series is an outstanding way to teach your child the essential beliefs of the Christian faith, but it’s so much more! With this student-directed, Bible-based curriculum, your child will learn to use scripture as a lens through which to view the world around them—to see everything the way God For younger students and those who learn best while their hands sees it. Featuring engaging stories, creative notebooking, and fun activities, this four-part series is presented in a conversational style that makes the study of God’s Word exciting and memorable.
- Vol. 1 Who is God (And Can I Really Know Him?)
- Vol. 2 Who Am I (And What Am I Doing Here?)
- Vol. 3 Who is My Neighbor (And Why Does He Need Me?)
- Vol. 4 What On Earth Can I Do
- I Don't Have Enough Faith to be an Atheist - Book
- I Don't Have Enough Faith to be an Atheist - Workbook
- Good Morning, God
- Good Morning, God Coloring Book
- How Do We Know God Is Really There?
- A Light for My Path