The What We Believe series is an outstanding way to teach your child the essential beliefs of the Christian faith, but it’s so much more! With this student-directed, Bible-based curriculum, your child will learn to use scripture as a lens through which to view the world around them—to see everything the way God sees it. Featuring engaging stories, creative notebooking, and fun activities, this four-part series is presented in a conversational style that makes the study of God’s Word exciting and memorable.
- Vol. 1 Who is God (And Can I Really Know Him?)
- Vol. 2 Who Am I (And What Am I Doing Here?)
- Vol. 3 Who is My Neighbor (And Why Does He Need Me?)
- Vol. 4 What On Earth Can I Do
- What We Believe 4 Book Set in Slip Case
- I Don't Have Enough Faith to be an Atheist - Book
- I Don't Have Enough Faith to be an Atheist - Workbook
- Jesus iWitness
- Resurrection iWitness
- iWitness Biblical Archaeology
- New Testament iWitness
- Old Testament iWitness
- Good Morning, God
- Good Morning, God Coloring Book
- How Do We Know God Is Really There?
- How Do We Know God Created Life?
- A Light for My Path