Notebooking enables kids to personalize and capture what they have learned in an artful keepsake, and these journals make the incorporation of notebooking into a homeschool science course more fun than ever!
Every Apologia notebooking journal includes these features:
• Suggested science lesson plans to help schedule the reading and activities through the school year. Move at a pace that works well with your homeschool curriculum and schedule.
• Fun graphics and imaginative designs to inspire your child’s thought and creativity. If your child struggles with writing, they can illustrate their answers in the sections provded for drawing. Writing lines are provided where they can write their answers or dictate them to you.
• Narrative review questions for older students ready to move from oral to written responses. Your older children can use these pages to express what they’ve learned in their own words while building composition skills.
• Scripture copy work to help kids develop their handwriting while hiding the Word of God in their hearts.
• Vocabulary crosswords, an entertaining way to reinforce terminology your kids have learned.
• Full-color, lapbook-style miniature books that highlight key concepts from the book—the cut-and-fold design is ideal for students who benefit from a more hands-on approach.
• Spiral binding that makes each journal remarkably easy to use.
Our “junior” notebooking journals are designed for younger students who are still developing basic writing skills. The homeschool science junior notebooking journals include coloring book pages, fewer crossword puzzles, and primary-ruled lines for copy work.