1. For General questions, you may use the Instant Response link at the top of the page to see if you can find a quick answer for the question you may have. You can also type directly into the search bar above to find answers quickly.
2. You may browse the categories on the left hand side then select a category to narrow down your search to only questions within that category. You can also click Advanced Search above then select the category within which you would like to search.
3. Looking for more information about a particular Apologia product? Descriptions and samples can be found on our website at https://www.apologia.com
4. For assistance in ordering a product or for product questions, you may call our office at 1-888-524-4724 and speak with one of our customer service representatives.
5. You may also email your question or request to email@example.com or use the Contact Information link on our website at https://www.apologia.com/contact-us.
6. Additional information concerning specific curriculum topics can be found on each textbook's Book Extras page. Information on how to access this information, as well as the required passwords, can be found in the introduction in the front of every Apologia textbook.
7. We also offer Video Instruction DVDs for some of our courses, available at https://www.apologia.com/. If you prefer, you can purchase the streaming versions of these DVDs at: https://vimeo.com/apologiaworld/vod_pages.
8. If you or your student is struggling with a specific course, we offer live and recorded online courses at our online Academy at http://www.apologiaonlineacademy.com/.
We appreciate your choosing to use Apologia curriculum in your homeschool. Thank you and have a blessed day!