Where to get denatured ethanol for the alcohol burner?

You can get denatured alcohol at any hardware store that sells paint. It will be called "denatured alcohol," "denatured ethanol," or "denatured ethyl alcohol." It does not need to be 100% alcohol; it can be 70% or more.  Also, isopropyl alcohol, which is only 5% alcohol, is not the same and should not be used.

A homeschool resource that sells this product is: Home Training Tools.

Try: https://www.homesciencetools.com/product/denatured-alcohol-fuel-16-ounces/

Tags: Chemistry, Experiments, General
Last update:
2019-01-29 20:45
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Records in this category