The microscope that we offer has been specially chosen for our biology courses. It has 3 magnifications (40,100,400), a built-in light source, an iris to change the intensity of the light, separate coarse and fine focus, and is DIN standard. The model is National Optical model 131, listed as their "advanced microscope."Tags: Advanced Biology, Biology, Experiments, Marine Biology
- All categories
- CD/DVD Support
- Curriculum Support
14 users online | 14 Guests and 0 Registered
- Last update:
- 2019-02-05 21:33
You cannot comment on this entry
- Why do we recommend biology as a ninth grade course?
- Why do we recommend biology and algebra be taken together?
- Why isn't human anatomy included in Exploring Creation with Biology?
- What are the specifications of the microscope Apologia sells for the biology courses?
- Why do cells go through Meiosis 1? They could just do Meiosis 2 and be done with it.
- Is it possible to have an allele that is not completely dominant (biology module 8)?
- How are multiple seeds formed within a fruit? Are there multiple carpels in a plant or multiple ovules in each carpel?
- If pollen can land anywhere, why doesn't the pollen of one species of plant fertilize the ovule of another species of plant, making some kind of cross between the plants?
- Are the Apologia high school courses considered AP?
- How do I acquire alternate tests offered for junior high and high school sciences?
- Since viruses have RNA or DNA, aren't they alive?
- In biology, you say that scientists will never discover the secret ingredient of life. What about cloning?
- Mules are infertile and thus cannot produce offspring. Since one criterion for life is the ability to reproduce, is a mule not alive?
- Has microevolution actually been observed?
- Is a Venus Flytrap a consumer or a producer?
- How many ATPs are made in aerobic respiration?
- Can I use calculators with your courses? If so, what kind should I use?
3rd 9th grade Advanced Biology Advanced Chemistry Advanced Chemsitry Advanced Physics American Literature AP and Honors Astronomy Biology Biology Module 2 Biology Module 6 Biology Module 7 Biology Module 8 Book Extras Botany CD-ROM CD/DVD Support Chemistry Chemistry & Physics Chemistry 3rd Edition Chemsitry Christian school Companion CD course Creation/Evolution Discounts editions Elementary Elodea Errata Experiment Experiment 2.1 Experiment 7.1 Experiments Full-Course General General Science General Science 3rd Grade Level hardcover Health Health and Nutrition Human Anatomy & Physiology lab report Lab Reports Lewis locked out Marine Biology Math