The best way to grade the tests is to assign one point for every answer that the student must supply. Thus, if a question has three parts and an answer must be supplied for each part, the question should be worth three points. If the student answered the question correctly, they should receive the number of points listed. If they got a portion of the answer correct, they should receive a portion of those points. The percentage grade can be calculated as follows: student's grade = #of points received / # of points possible X 100Tags: Advanced Biology
- All categories
- CD/DVD Support
- Curriculum Support
5 users online | 5 Guests and 0 Registered
- Last update:
- 2017-11-22 20:19
You cannot comment on this entry
- What are the specifications of the microscope Apologia sells for the biology courses?
- Are the Apologia high school courses considered AP?
- What are the points possible for the Advanced Biology tests?
- How do I acquire alternate tests offered for junior high and high school sciences?
- What is the chemistry content in Advanced Biology?
- Is Advanced Biology considered a health course?
- Which science course should we use for each grade level in Jr. High and High School?
- Do you have a document listing course descriptions and content?
- How long are dissection specimens good? Do I need to refrigerate them?
- Advanced Biology Sample Lab Report
- Is the 6th Edition Kaplan Coloring Book compatible with the 2nd Edition of Advanced Biology?
- Where can I find the answers to the Case Studies in the Advanced Biology Student Notebook?
- Is there an answer key available for the case studies in the Student Notebook?
3rd Advanced Biology Advanced Chemistry Advanced Chemsitry Advanced Physics American Literature AP and Honors Astronomy Biology Biology Module 2 Biology Module 6 Biology Module 7 Biology Module 8 Book Extras Botany CD-ROM CD/DVD Support Chemistry Chemistry & Physics Chemistry 3rd Edition Chemsitry Creation/Evolution Discounts Elementary Errata Experiment Experiment 7.1 Experiments General General Science General Science 3rd Grade Level Health Health and Nutrition Human Anatomy & Physiology lab report Lab Reports Lewis locked out Marine Biology Math Module 7 MP3 CD Player password Physical Science Physics print Readers-in-Residence reset Science