I can't find a 15W fluorescent bulb to use in the light hut. What can I use instead?

Look for a 60 Watt equivalent CFL. This will be around 13-15 watts of energy.

Here's a link to see what to look for: https://www.amazon.com/Feit-Electric-BPESL13T-GU24-Equivalent/dp/B001F9Y1E6/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1534262921&sr=8-9&keywords=60+watt+equivalent+cfl

These used to be called fluorescent spiral lights but the spiral shape has been standardized over the years and is now just called CFL, which stands for Compact Fluorescent Light.

Tags: Botany
Last update:
2018-08-14 20:39
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.