That depends. The actual placement of each atom is not important. A Lewis structure is the same as the answer as long as it has the same atoms bonded to each other with the same types of bonds and the same number of non-bonding electrons around each atom. This works because molecules can rotate in three-dimensional space.Tags: Chemistry
- All categories
- CD/DVD Support
- Curriculum Support
101 users online | 101 Guests and 0 Registered
- Last update:
- 2019-01-29 20:53
You cannot comment on this entry
- Are the labs in Exploring Creation With Chemistry really college prep?
- What is an isotope?
- Do answers need to be in scientific notation or decimal? Is there a general rule?
- How do you distinguish between ionic, polar covalent, and nonpolar covalent?
- Does it matter that my Lewis structures do not look exactly like the ones in the answer book?
- Why do gaseous solutes decrease in solubility with increasing temperature?
- Are the Apologia high school courses considered AP?
- How do I acquire alternate tests offered for junior high and high school sciences?
- Can I use calculators with your courses? If so, what kind should I use?
- If we cannot see atoms, how do we know what they look like?
- General help on Significant Figures.
- Is the periodic table allowed to be used on the tests?
- Are the number of digits in a constant considered in calculations when determining the number of significant figures (speed of light, gas constant, specific gravity, etc.)?
- What can be used instead of red cabbage in the Chemistry experiments?
- Do non-bonding electrons have to be drawn as pairs in a Lewis Structure?
3rd Advanced Biology Advanced Chemistry Advanced Chemsitry Advanced Physics American Literature AP and Honors Astronomy Biology Biology Module 2 Biology Module 6 Biology Module 7 Biology Module 8 Book Extras Botany CD-ROM CD/DVD Support Chemistry Chemistry & Physics Chemistry 3rd Edition Chemsitry Christian school Companion CD Creation/Evolution Discounts Elementary Elodea Errata Experiment Experiment 2.1 Experiment 7.1 Experiments Full-Course General General Science General Science 3rd Grade Level Health Health and Nutrition Human Anatomy & Physiology lab report Lab Reports Lewis locked out Marine Biology Math Module 7 MP3 CD Player Multimedia password