The MircroChem experiments are noted in the text with an icon shown on the top of page vii of the textbook. Also on page 646 of the text, as part of the index, all of the page numbers are listed for the 14 MicroChem kit experiments referenced in the course.Tags: Chemistry
- All categories
- CD/DVD Support
- Curriculum Support
47 users online | 47 Guests and 0 Registered
- Last update:
- 2019-01-31 19:02
You cannot comment on this entry
- Where to get denatured ethanol for the alcohol burner?
- How do I convert from grams of sodium stearate to moles of sodium stearate in Chemistry Experiment 7.1?
- Are the labs in Exploring Creation With Chemistry really college prep?
- Where are the Sample Calculations for Chemistry Experiment 7.1?
- What is sodium hypochlorite (in bleach) and what happens when you mix it with ammonia?
- Why did the water and syrup layers mix in chemistry Experiment 6.4?
- Chemistry experiment 12.1 did not work out the way it was supposed to. The temperature rose during melting, boiling, or both.
- What is the blue green stuff formed in chemistry Experiment 2.2?
- Do you have a sample calculation for chemistry Experiment 9.2?
- I am having trouble finding powdered drain cleaner or lye for Experiments 2.1, 9.1, 10.3, and 13.1 in Chemistry. What should I do?
- Where are the MicroChem experiments in Chemistry 3rd Edition?
- Chemistry Sample Lab Report
- What can be used instead of red cabbage in the Chemistry experiments?
3rd Advanced Biology Advanced Chemistry Advanced Chemsitry Advanced Physics American Literature AP and Honors Astronomy Biology Biology Module 2 Biology Module 6 Biology Module 7 Biology Module 8 Book Extras Botany CD-ROM CD/DVD Support Chemistry Chemistry & Physics Chemistry 3rd Edition Chemsitry Companion CD Creation/Evolution Discounts Elementary Errata Experiment Experiment 7.1 Experiments Full-Course General General Science General Science 3rd Grade Level Health Health and Nutrition Human Anatomy & Physiology lab report Lab Reports Lewis locked out Marine Biology Math Module 7 MP3 CD Player Multimedia password Physical Science Physics print