Anacharis has the common name Elodea. If your local pet shop or aquarium store says they do not have Anacharis plants, ask for Elodea plants. If you can't find that, just find the thinnest leaf you can. Your goal is to have a leaf thin enough for light to pass through it.Tags: Biology, Experiments
- All categories
- CD/DVD Support
- Curriculum Support
15 users online | 15 Guests and 0 Registered
- Last update:
- 2019-02-05 20:12
You cannot comment on this entry
- What does the rubbing alcohol do in the DNA extraction experiment (Biology Experiment 7.1)?
- What should I do if I am having trouble seeing DNA in biology Experiment 7.1?
- The kinds and number of labs in the biology course.
- What can I use in Biology Experiment 6.2 instead of Anacharis leaves?
- What if my results in biology Experiment 10.1 are not those discussed in the book?
- What are the specifications of the microscope Apologia sells for the biology courses?
- What kind of peas are needed for biology experiment 7.1?
- In biology Experiment 7.1, can clear, liquid hand soap be used instead of clear dish soap?
- In biology Experiment 6.2, the banana did not turn blue when iodine was put on it.
- Why can't I see any organisms in Biology Experiment 3.1?
- How long are dissection specimens good? Do I need to refrigerate them?
3rd Advanced Biology Advanced Chemistry Advanced Chemsitry Advanced Physics American Literature AP and Honors Astronomy Biology Biology Module 2 Biology Module 6 Biology Module 7 Biology Module 8 Book Extras Botany CD-ROM CD/DVD Support Chemistry Chemistry & Physics Chemistry 3rd Edition Chemsitry Companion CD Creation/Evolution Discounts Elementary Errata Experiment Experiment 7.1 Experiments Full-Course General General Science General Science 3rd Grade Level Health Health and Nutrition Human Anatomy & Physiology lab report Lab Reports Lewis locked out Marine Biology Math Module 7 MP3 CD Player Multimedia password Physical Science Physics print