In General Science 3rd Edition, exams are provided for the first 13 modules. Modules 1 and 2 are open book/open notebook exams so that students gain familiarity with test-taking and learn the importance of good note-taking. Module 14 has a fun Rube Goldberg activity in place of an exam.Tags: General Science
- All categories
- CD/DVD Support
- Curriculum Support
7 users online | 7 Guests and 0 Registered
- Last update:
- 2019-06-04 20:58
You cannot comment on this entry
- What grades is General Science 3rd Edition designed to teach?
- How is General Science 3rd Edition different than General Science 2nd Edition?
- What does General Science 3rd Edition cover?
- What is in the table of contents for General Science 3rd Edition?
- Is the Student Notebook required for General Science 3rd Edition?
- Are there experiments and lab reports in General Science 3rd Edition?
- Are there exams in General Science 3rd Edition?
- Why did you replace the older edition of General Science?
- Can I use the 2nd Edition Student Notebook with the 3rd Edition General Science textbook?
- Can I use the General Science 2nd Edition textbook with the General Science 3rd Edition Student Notebook?
- Who is the author of General Science 3rd Edition?
- Does my student have to take General Science or can they skip to Physical Science?
- How much more difficult is General Science 3rd Edition than the Young Explorer Series - is it going to be a big leap?
- Why isn't there a companion CD for General Science 3rd Edition?
- How long will it take to complete General Science 3rd Edition?
- How long is each lesson in General Science 3rd Edition?
- Is there a kit for General Science 3rd Edition? Where can I purchase it?
- Can I still get General Science 2nd Edition?
- Why aren't answers provided for the General Science Student Notebook note-taking section?
- Clarifications on several topics and specific pages in the 3rd Edition textbook.
- General Science 3rd Edition, Module 3 Test
3rd Advanced Biology Advanced Chemistry Advanced Chemsitry Advanced Physics American Literature AP and Honors Astronomy Biology Biology Module 2 Biology Module 6 Biology Module 7 Biology Module 8 Book Extras Botany CD-ROM CD/DVD Support Chemistry Chemistry & Physics Chemistry 3rd Edition Chemsitry Christian school Companion CD Creation/Evolution Discounts Elementary Elodea Errata Experiment Experiment 2.1 Experiment 7.1 Experiments Full-Course General General Science General Science 3rd Grade Level Health Health and Nutrition Human Anatomy & Physiology lab report Lab Reports Lewis locked out Marine Biology Math Module 7 MP3 CD Player Multimedia password