While Apologia does not have a specific kit for this course, there are several companies that do create kits to accompany our science titles. We do, however, try our best to use common household items or items that can easily be found in a grocery or hardware store. We also provide an extensive list of what you need to do each activity so that with a little bit of preplanning, you can easily get through this course.Tags: General Science
- All categories
- CD/DVD Support
- Curriculum Support
9 users online | 9 Guests and 0 Registered
- Last update:
- 2019-06-04 21:12
You cannot comment on this entry
- What grades is General Science 3rd Edition designed to teach?
- How is General Science 3rd Edition different than General Science 2nd Edition?
- What does General Science 3rd Edition cover?
- What is in the table of contents for General Science 3rd Edition?
- Is the Student Notebook required for General Science 3rd Edition?
- Are there experiments and lab reports in General Science 3rd Edition?
- Are there exams in General Science 3rd Edition?
- Why did you replace the older edition of General Science?
- Can I use the 2nd Edition Student Notebook with the 3rd Edition General Science textbook?
- Can I use the General Science 2nd Edition textbook with the General Science 3rd Edition Student Notebook?
- Who is the author of General Science 3rd Edition?
- Does my student have to take General Science or can they skip to Physical Science?
- How much more difficult is General Science 3rd Edition than the Young Explorer Series - is it going to be a big leap?
- Why isn't there a companion CD for General Science 3rd Edition?
- How long will it take to complete General Science 3rd Edition?
- How long is each lesson in General Science 3rd Edition?
- Is there a kit for General Science 3rd Edition? Where can I purchase it?
- Can I still get General Science 2nd Edition?
- Why aren't answers provided for the General Science Student Notebook note-taking section?
- Clarifications on several topics and specific pages in the 3rd Edition textbook.
- General Science 3rd Edition, Module 3 Test
3rd Advanced Biology Advanced Chemistry Advanced Chemsitry Advanced Physics American Literature AP and Honors Astronomy Biology Biology Module 2 Biology Module 6 Biology Module 7 Biology Module 8 Book Extras Botany CD-ROM CD/DVD Support Chemistry Chemistry & Physics Chemistry 3rd Edition Chemsitry Creation/Evolution Discounts Elementary Errata Experiment Experiment 7.1 Experiments General General Science General Science 3rd Grade Level Health Health and Nutrition Human Anatomy & Physiology lab report Lab Reports Lewis locked out Marine Biology Math Module 7 MP3 CD Player password Physical Science Physics print Readers-in-Residence reset Science