In General Science 3rd Edition, exams are provided for the first 13 modules. Modules 1 and 2 are open book/open notebook exams so that students gain familiarity with test-taking and learn the importance of good note-taking. Module 14 has a fun Rube Goldberg activity in place of an exam.Tags: General Science
- All categories
- CD/DVD Support
- Curriculum Support
23 users online | 23 Guests and 0 Registered
- Last update:
- 2019-06-04 20:58
You cannot comment on this entry
- Which science course should we use for each grade level in Jr. High and High School?
- What grades is General Science 3rd Edition designed to teach?
- How is General Science 3rd Edition different than General Science 2nd Edition?
- What does General Science 3rd Edition cover?
- What is in the table of contents for General Science 3rd Edition?
- Is the Student Notebook required for General Science 3rd Edition?
- Are there experiments and lab reports in General Science 3rd Edition?
- Are there exams in General Science 3rd Edition?
- Why did you replace the older edition of General Science?
- Can I use the 2nd Edition Student Notebook with the 3rd Edition General Science textbook?
- Can I use the General Science 2nd Edition textbook with the General Science 3rd Edition Student Notebook?
- Who is the author of General Science 3rd Edition?
- Does my student have to take General Science or can they skip to Physical Science?
- How much more difficult is General Science 3rd Edition than the Young Explorer Series - is it going to be a big leap?
- Why isn't there a companion CD for General Science 3rd Edition?
- How long will it take to complete General Science 3rd Edition?
- How long is each lesson in General Science 3rd Edition?
- Is there a kit for General Science 3rd Edition? Where can I purchase it?
- Can I still get General Science 2nd Edition?
- Why aren't answers provided for the General Science Student Notebook note-taking section?
- Clarifications on several topics and specific pages in the 3rd Edition textbook.
- General Science 3rd Edition, Module 3 Test
- Can you explain the different types of lab reports in the General Science 3rd edition?
3rd 9th grade Advanced Biology Advanced Chemistry Advanced Chemsitry Advanced Physics American Literature AP and Honors Astronomy Biology Biology Module 2 Biology Module 6 Biology Module 7 Biology Module 8 Book Extras Botany CD-ROM CD/DVD Support Chemistry Chemistry & Physics Chemistry 3rd Edition Chemsitry Christian school Companion CD course Creation/Evolution Discounts editions Elementary Elodea Errata Experiment Experiment 2.1 Experiment 7.1 Experiments Full-Course General General Science General Science 3rd Grade Level hardcover Health Health and Nutrition Human Anatomy & Physiology lab report Lab Reports Lewis locked out Marine Biology Math