Through Apologia's Online Academy, students can rent a lecture explaining significant figures made by Apologia's own Mr. Dan Martin. More information can be found here.Tags: Significant Figures
- Last update:
- 2019-10-02 17:45
You cannot comment on this entry
- Why are zeros at the end of the number and not to the right of the decimal not considered significant?
- Why do we recommend biology and algebra be taken together?
- Help on calorimetry problems
- More help on calorimetry problems
- How do I do math with scientific notation?
- Do answers need to be in scientific notation or decimal? Is there a general rule?
- How to determine significant figures with addition and subtraction.
- When should you round the numbers to take significant figures into account?
- When are zeros significant?
- In Physical Science Example 9.6 the equation time changes from 1.2 seconds to 1.44 seconds without explanation. Why was this done?
- In Physics Module 8 test question 8, if centripetal force depends on the inverse of r, why is the closer satellite the one that moves faster?
- Why do I get different answers when I use the equation for the speed of sound in Physical Science?
- Why is the answer rounded to 2 x 10^3 J/g°C in Module 12, practice problem 10, Exploring Creation with Chemistry?
- In chemistry Example 3.2, how do you do the math?
- In chemistry Example 3.3, how do you do the math?
- Can I use calculators with your courses? If so, what kind should I use?
- How to do scientific notation on a calculator
- General help on Significant Figures.
- What are the math prerequisites for Physical Science?
- Do you have any resources for students who are struggling with significant figures?
3rd 9th grade Advanced Biology Advanced Chemistry Advanced Chemsitry Advanced Physics American Literature AP and Honors Astronomy Biology Biology Module 2 Biology Module 6 Biology Module 7 Biology Module 8 Book Extras Botany CD-ROM CD/DVD Support Chemistry Chemistry & Physics Chemistry 3rd Edition Chemsitry Christian school Companion CD course Creation/Evolution Discounts editions Elementary Elodea Errata Experiment Experiment 2.1 Experiment 7.1 Experiments Full-Course General General Science General Science 3rd Grade Level hardcover Health Health and Nutrition Human Anatomy & Physiology lab report Lab Reports Lewis locked out Marine Biology Math