Ready For Your FREE Immune System Activity e-Book?
The immune system may labor in the shadows of better-known organ systems like the heart and lungs, but without it, we would never stand a chance against germs.
How does our immune system work and how do germs spread? In this hands-on science activity resource for all ages, your student will explore and learn how their body protects and defends itself.
What’s Inside this free immune system activity resource for kids from Apologia Science:
- Explanation of the immune system with a fun visual activity to help your student understand the amazing details of God’s design for the immune system
- Journaling pages to help your student record what they learned
- Hands-on “lab” activity to demonstrate how germs spread on surfaces
- Fun lab results journaling pages
- Coloring page for the younger scientists
- Beginner and advanced vocabulary word searches
Input your email address in the space to the right and then click SUBMIT. Your free science activity resource from Apologia will arrive within 30 minutes to your email inbox. Your email will be added to our e-newsletter list – Homeschool-101. You will join thousands of families worldwide who enjoy our resources and updates. You may unsubscribe at any time by clicking the Unsbuscribe link in any of our emails.