Take your studies wherever you go with the Exploring Creation with Advanced Biology: The Human Body, 2nd Edition, eBook from Apologia. Available for iBooks and Kindle eReaders. May be purchased through Apple or Amazon.
- Although the Anatomy Coloring Book is optional, the textbook does assign activities from the coloring book.
- This ebook does not include the Solutions and Tests Manual.
- Prerequisites: Biology & Chemistry
Links open in a new tab.
What Is Studied In This Course?
This advanced biology course covers both the anatomy and physiology of each of the human body’s organ systems for those students who have successfully completed high school biology and chemistry. Please note that the reproductive system is covered in detail, including accurate yet respectful illustrations and descriptions.
If a student completes the entire course, including documenting in a lab notebook all of the labs, experiments, and dissections, it could be counted as an honors course. The course provides the student with a solid background in advanced biology and is presented in a readable, conversational tone.
The second edition of our Human Body course includes the following enhanced features:
- High-quality color illustrations
- More in-depth discussions and explanations of concepts
- Online resources that explore concepts in more detail
- Greater emphasis on connecting creation to the Creator
Additional Information About Apologia’s Exploring Creation with Advanced Biology, 2nd Edition
New to Apologia Science or want more in-depth information? Visit the Biology, 2nd Edition information page to read more.