This product provides two options for obtaining Advanced Biology, 2nd Edition, audio with over 20 hours recorded by Marissa Leinart.
This download contains a complete audio recording of Exploring Creation with Advanced Biology, 2nd Edition. This is the perfect accompaniment to the book for students who are auditory learners, slow readers, or have other learning disabilities that make reading difficult. It is provided through either a downloadable copy of the MP3 Audio CD or a single MP3 file for each of the 16 Modules within the textbook.
- Prerequisites: Biology & Chemistry
- Recommended Grade: 12
- As there are many good options for a student to choose from, we have decided to let the student and/or instructor pick the anatomy coloring book that best fits their needs. Many anatomy coloring books cover the same basic human body functions and the process of coloring anatomical images helps students make connections to the text they are reading. Therefore, we recommend that where the 2nd edition textbook gives specific page numbers for the Kaplan coloring book, the student use this information to locate similar pages in his or her coloring book. We apologize for any inconvenience and hope that you understand.
Download a copy of the Advanced Biology MP3 Audio CD to your computer. The MP3 CD Download is a single 691 MB .zip file containing 163 .mp3 files and includes a Windows-based MP3 player as well.
Download a more traditional audiobook option of 1 MP3 file per Module. Each Module is a single .mp3 file with 50-90 minutes of audio.
- Apple devices require MP3 files to be downloaded to a computer first and put on a device using iTunes.
- You MUST create a customer account in order to download this material. If you do NOT already have an account, you need to create one as part of the checkout process.
- After purchase, you will receive an email with links to access the downloadable content.
- This product is non-refundable.