What’s included in the What On Earth Can I Do? Apologia Advantage Set with Regular Notebooking Journal?
- What On Earth Can I Do? Textbook
- What On Earth Can I Do? Regular Notebooking Journal (recommended for grades 4-8)
What We Believe – Worldview
Our children are bombarded on a daily basis with competing messages. Every song, movie, book, TV show, blog, and game is full of ideas about truth, morality, beauty, identity, faith, and more. Not all of these ideas are true. Some are wrong, some are deceptive, and some are outright destructive. Young children must be equipped to discern among competing ideas and stand firm in the truth.
What concepts does What On Earth Can I Do? cover?
The fourth book in the award-winning What We Believe series, What On Earth Can I Do? helps children understand what it means to be a “good and faithful servant” of God (Matthew 25:23).
This study will help them choose to put God first in every area of their lives based on these biblical truths:
- God owns all things because He created and sustains all things
- He has entrusted me with certain gifts and wants me to use these gifts for His glory
- I honor God by using my money and possessions wisely
- I glorify Him by investing my time and talents wisely
- My body is not my own but has been bought at a price
- God expects me to care for His creation
- God will reward me for my faithfulness.
What On Earth Can I Do? Regular Notebooking Journal
This full-color, spiral-bound notebooking journal, which complements the Who Is My Neighbor? And Why Does He Need Me? textbook, includes lesson plans, artful graphics, imaginative writing prompts, puzzles, activities, and mini books. With this notebooking journal your children can personalize and capture what they learn in this beautiful keepsake they will want to revisit as they grow in Christ. There’s even a place on the cover for your child to write his or her name as the author of the journal. The journal includes an “About the Author” page and a section for “endorsements” from friends and family! Please note that this notebooking journal is recommended for grades 4 – 8.