What’s Included in the Who Is God? Apologia Advantage Set with Junior Notebooking Journal?
- Who Is God? Textbook
- Who Is God? Junior Notebooking Journal (recommended for grades K-3)
What We Believe – Worldview
Our children are bombarded on a daily basis with competing messages. Every song, movie, book, TV show, blog, and game is full of ideas about truth, morality, beauty, identity, faith, and more. Not all of these ideas are true. Some are wrong, some are deceptive, and some are outright destructive. Young children must be equipped to discern among competing ideas and stand firm in the truth.
What concepts does Who Is God? cover?
Who Is God? And Can I Really Know Him? introduces the concept of worldview while laying the foundational truths upon which a biblical Christian worldview is built. Concepts covered include:
- God is truth and He reveals His truth to people
- He is the one true and almighty God; He is the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit
- He created everything
- We are God’s children and are made to love and to praise Him
- God meets all of our needs
- Sin separates us from God
- Jesus is the only way to God
Who Is God? Junior Notebooking Journal
For the younger disciples in your home, the Who Is God? (And Can I Really Know Him?) Junior Notebooking Journal is designed for students with limited writing skills. This gorgeous spiral-bound notebooking journal includes fun coloring pages, imaginative drawing assignments, full-color mini-books, Scripture copy work with guidelines, simple crossword puzzles, no-stress word searches, and fill-in-the-blank vocabulary exercises. Lesson plans for the parent make this future keepsake easy to use and ready for making memories! Recommended for grades K-3.