What’s Included in the Who Is God? Apologia Advantage Set with Regular Notebooking Journal?
- Who Is God? Textbook
- Who Is God? Regular Notebooking Journal (recommended for grades 4-8)
What We Believe – Homeschool Worldview
Our children are bombarded on a daily basis with competing messages. Every song, movie, book, TV show, blog, and game is full of ideas about truth, morality, beauty, identity, faith, and more. Not all of these ideas are true. Some are wrong, some are deceptive, and some are outright destructive. Young children must be equipped to discern among competing ideas and stand firm in the truth.
What concepts does Who Is God? cover?
Who Is God? And Can I Really Know Him? introduces the concept of worldview while laying the foundational truths upon which a biblical Christian worldview is built. Concepts covered include:
- God is truth and He reveals His truth to people
- He is the one true and almighty God; He is the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit
- He created everything
- We are God’s children and are made to love and to praise Him
- God meets all of our needs
- Sin separates us from God
- Jesus is the only way to God
Who Is God? Regular Notebooking Journal
This full-color, spiral-bound notebooking journal, which complements the Who Is God? And Can I Really Know Him? textbook, includes lesson plans, artful graphics, imaginative writing prompts, puzzles, activities, and mini books. There’s even a place on the cover for the child to write his or her name as the author of the journal. The journal includes an “About the Author” page and a section for “endorsements” from friends and family! This notebook journal is recommended for grades 4 – 8.