Exploring Creation with Physics, 2nd Edition, has been voted the #1 homeschool physics course for over 11 years in a row by homeschooling families. Because the science of physics is an attempt to explain everything that is observed in nature, this text is an overview of the advances made over the last three thousand years! And while that may seem like a monumental task, we’ve designed it to be not only homeschool-friendly but also college-prep.
- To receive a full refund, all items within this set must be returned unopened. If only some of the products are returned the refund amount will be adjusted accordingly and the discount will be forfeited.
- Once the Solutions and Test Manual is opened, it is not eligible for a return.
What’s Included In Apologia’s Exploring Creation with Physics 2nd, Edition, Basic Set?
The Exploring Creation with Physics, 2nd Edition, Basic Set includes the student textbook and Solutions and Test Manual. More detail on these items is provided below.
In this award-winning homeschool high school physics course, we go into detail but use a conversational style of writing so that students feel as if they are participating in the learning process. When they are finished with the course, students will be able to do things such as:
- Relate Velocity, Acceleration, Time, and Displacement
- Use Mathematical Equations for One-Dimensional Motion
- Understand and apply Newton’s Laws
- Be able to see the strong connection between math and science
Some important concepts covered in Apologia’s high school physics include, but aren’t limited to:
- One and two-dimensional motion
- Newton’s laws and their applications in nature
- Work and energy
- Periodic motion
Solutions & Test Manual
The Solutions and Test Manual only for Exploring Creation with Physics, 2nd Edition, contains answers to Study Guide questions, module summaries, tests, and test solutions. A set of Test Pages is shrink-wrapped with the manual. Please Note: Once the shrink wrap is removed, this product is not eligible for return.
The sample opens in a new window.
Read Additional Information About Apologia’s Exploring Creation with Physics
New to Apologia Science or want more in-depth information? Visit the Physics information page to read more.