Take your studies wherever you go with the Exploring Creation with Biology, 2nd Edition, eBook from Apologia. This is the perfect accompaniment to the book for students who are auditory learners, slow readers, or have other learning disabilities that make reading difficult. Available for iBooks and Kindle eReaders. May be purchased through Apple or Amazon.
- This ebook does not include the Solutions and Test manual.
Link opens in a new tab.
What Is Studied In This Course?
Exploring Creation with Biology, 2nd Edition, is designed to be the student’s first high school science course and is a college-prep biology course that provides a detailed introduction to the methods and concepts of general biology.
Our award-winning, homeschool, high school biology includes:
- A heavy emphasis on the vocabulary of biology so that students are properly prepared to have scientific discussions
- A strong background in the scientific method so that students are trained for laboratory sciences in other high school science courses, as well as university studies
- Labs that cover experimentation, field studies, microscopy, and dissection
- An introduction to classification, biochemistry, cellular biology, molecular and Mendelian genetics, evolution, ecosystems, and much more
Additional Information About Apologia’s Exploring Creation with Biology, 2nd Edition
The sample opens in a new window.
New to Apologia Science or want more in-depth information? Visit the Biology, 2nd Edition information page to read more.