- This ebook does not include the Solutions and Test manual.
Link opens in a new tab.
What Is Studied In This Course?
Exploring Creation with Biology, 2nd Edition, is designed to be the student’s first high school science course and is a college-prep biology course that provides a detailed introduction to the methods and concepts of general biology.
Our award-winning, homeschool, high school biology includes:
- A heavy emphasis on the vocabulary of biology so that students are properly prepared to have scientific discussions
- A strong background in the scientific method so that students are trained for laboratory sciences in other high school science courses, as well as university studies
- Labs that cover experimentation, field studies, microscopy, and dissection
- An introduction to classification, biochemistry, cellular biology, molecular and Mendelian genetics, evolution, ecosystems, and much more
Additional Information About Apologia’s Exploring Creation with Biology, 2nd Edition
The sample opens in a new window.
New to Apologia Science or want more in-depth information? Visit the Biology, 2nd Edition information page to read more.