What We Believe – Worldview
Our children are bombarded on a daily basis with competing messages. Every song, movie, book, TV show, blog, and game is full of ideas about truth, morality, beauty, identity, faith, and more. Not all of these ideas are true. Some are wrong, some are deceptive, and some are outright destructive. Young children must be equipped to discern among competing ideas and stand firm in the truth.
Who Am I? Regular Notebooking Journal
This full-color, spiral-bound notebooking journal, which complements the Who Am I? And What Am I Doing Here? textbook, includes lesson plans, artful graphics, imaginative writing prompts, puzzles, activities, and mini books. With this notebooking journal, your children can personalize and capture what they learn in this beautiful keepsake they will want to revisit as they grow in Christ. There’s even a place on the cover for your child to write his or her name as the author of the journal. The journal includes an “About the Author” page and a section for “endorsements” from friends and family! Please note that this notebooking journal is recommended for grades 4 – 8.
What concepts does Who Am I? And What Am I Doing Here? cover?
The second book in the What We Believe series, Who Am I? And What Am I Doing Here? helps children understand what it means to be fearfully and wonderfully made in the image of the Most High God.
Students will develop a healthy, biblical self-image based on these truths:
- God made me in His image and crowned me with glory
- He has given me special gifts and a unique purpose in life
- I can creatively express God’s love
- I am meant to think about beautiful and praiseworthy things, especially God and His Word
- I must make decisions based on God’s truth
- I can always know the wise thing to do
- I must cultivate the fruit of the Spirit in my life
- I am a beloved child of God whose true identity is found in Christ.
Click the button below to view a sample.
The sample opens in a new window.