Who is My Neighbor? And Why Does He Need Me? is the third book in the homeschool What We Believe curriculum series. What children believe is important–it shapes who they are and the choices they make. But it’s growing more difficult for them to understand what is true and what isn’t. They are inundated with competing messages about truth and every song, show, book and game offers its own version of morality, identity and faith. This course is designed to equip your student with the ability to understand the truth about God, the story He is writing in the world, and how He wants to work in and through them.
Who Is My Neighbor? And Why Does He Need Me? is a study designed to encourage and inspire your student to develop a Christlike (servant) attitude. They’ll be given a vision of how God wants to use them in the lives of those around them. Some biblical truths they’ll encounter in this course include:
- God created me to be a blessing to others
- God chooses to work through me
- I can make a difference at home, in my community, and in my church
- The church is God’s family
- The church is one body with many gifts and I am a valuable member
As they journey through the textbook, notebooking journal (sold separately), and activities, they’ll cover a wide range of lesson topics that answer questions such as:
- Does anyone really need me?
- How can I make a difference?
- Who is my neighbor?
- Why did God make families?
- What can I do for my country?
- Why can’t we all just get along?
- Who is God’s family?
- Why does the church need me?
- Is Jesus the only way to God?
Meet the Authors
Who Is My Neighbor? is now available as an ebook on Apple and Amazon.Purchase on Apple
Purchase on Amazon