Author Jeannie Fulbright and technical editor and content contributor, Damian Ludwiczak, who is an engineer at NASA, partnered together with Apologia to create this Second Edition of Exploring Creation with Astronomy.
TO VIEW SAMPLE CHAPTERS AND ANY AVAILABLE PRODUCT INFORMATION IN PDF FORMAT, PLEASE CLICK THE DOWNLOAD BUTTON BELOW.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Explore the farthest reaches of God’s creation with this new and revised edition of our award-winning astronomy course. With many hands-on activities to help young scientists retain what they learn, our science curriculum uses Charlotte Mason methodology to introduce elementary-level students to the wonders of our solar system, the stars, and beyond. Our tour of the universe begins with our sun, the planets, the asteroid belt, dwarf planets, and the Kuiper belt. Then we set off across the stars to explore galaxies, nebulae, and even black holes as they reveal the marvel and might of our loving Creator.
In the second edition textbook and notebooking journals, you will find:
• Biblical wisdom used throughout the textbook
• Infographics to help children see information in an understandable format
• 14 lessons updated with current scientific data
• Wisdom from Above and Think About This callout boxes which give special attention to God as Creator
• A new color-coordinated schedule for the textbook, notebooking journals, and lab kit
• Fresh layouts for activities found within the textbook
• All new full-color illustrations
• Space to journal each textbook and notebook activity
Jeannie Fulbright, the author of the Young Explorer series, explains why she uses the immersion approach to learning.