Terms and Conditions
- Orders will be processed and shipped from our Order Fulfillment Center within two business days for FedEx shipments and three business days for USPS shipments. However, during our busiest months of July, August, and September, your order will be shipped within three to four business days.
- Orders submitted after 4:00 p.m. Eastern (M-F) will not begin processing until the next business day.
- Never send credit card information through email or other end-user messaging technologies as they are not secured.
- Orders are shipped via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail.
- FedEx does not deliver to PO Boxes. Please provide a street address for FedEx and, if applicable, a PO Box for USPS.
- The website will calculate the cost for these methods based on the weight and destination, shipping from our Fulfillment Center in NH.
- It has been our experience that FedEx is the most reliable method.
- Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with your tracking number(s).
- Please note that the average delivery time is based on information provided by the carrier. It is not a guaranteed time and does NOT include the Order Fulfillment Center processing time.
- If you’ve placed an order directly with Apologia and see a lower price listed at www.apologia.com, we will make a price adjustment within 10 calendar days.
- Please call Customer Service within this 10-day time frame at 765-608-3280 to request an adjustment.
- Military, ministry, and missionary discounts cannot be stacked for additional discount during sales and promotions.
Before completing online checkout, please check your order for accuracy. Our Customer Service team is available to assist you, but orders that have been sent to our outside fulfillment center cannot be changed or canceled. Changes or cancellations are not guaranteed and may incur an $18 fee.
- All returns must be shipped to our warehouse within 60 days of purchase in a resalable condition. Please include a Return Form found at apologia.com/shipping-returns/ with your shipment.
- Opened CDs/DVDs/Thumb Drives or items damaged upon return will not be accepted for a refund.
- Retailers/Distributors and Schools must secure prior authorization for returns from our Returns Representative.
- Return of Sets or Bundled Products – If you purchase a bundled item with multiple pieces, you must return all pieces in resalable condition to receive a refund for the purchase price. If you return only a partial Set, the discounted, bundled price will be forfeited, and the refund will be adjusted to reflect paying full price on the items not returned.
The following items are not subject to any additional discounts:
- All lab equipment: microscope, complete microscope set, all slide sets, all dissection sets, blood typing kit
- Kaplan Anatomy Coloring Book
- How to Homeschool DVD and Workbook Set