What’s Included in the Who Is My Neighbor? Advantage Set with Junior Notebooking Journal?
- Who Is My Neighbor? Textbook
- Who Is My Neighbor? Junior Notebooking Journal (recommended for grades K-3)
What We Believe – Worldview
Our children are bombarded on a daily basis with competing messages. Every song, movie, book, TV show, blog, and game is full of ideas about truth, morality, beauty, identity, faith, and more. Not all of these ideas are true. Some are wrong, some are deceptive, and some are outright destructive. Young children must be equipped to discern among competing ideas and stand firm in the truth.
What concepts does Who Is My Neighbor? cover?
The third book in the award-winning What We Believe series, Who Is My Neighbor? helps children understand what it means to be salt and light to the world (Matthew 5:13-14). This study will encourage kids to develop a Christlike servant attitude based on these biblical truths:
- God created me to be a blessing to the world
- God chooses to work through me
- I can make a difference at home, in my community, and at church
- The church is God’s family
- The church is one body with many gifts and I am an important member of Jesus’ body.
Who Is My Neighbor? Junior Notebooking Journal
For the younger disciples in your home, the Who Is My Neighbor? Junior Notebooking Journal is designed for students with limited writing skills. This gorgeous spiral-bound notebooking journal includes fun coloring pages, imaginative drawing assignments, full-color mini-books, Scripture copy work with guidelines, simple crossword puzzles, no-stress word searches, and fill-in-the-blank vocabulary exercises. Lesson plans for the parent make this future keepsake easy to use and ready for making memories! Recommended for grades K-3.