Learn How to Homeschool with Confidence!
Homeschooling is a big commitment that requires you to travel well outside your comfort zone. But the journey isn’t as daunting when you’re traveling with friends who’ve driven the course and been to the finish line. So take along as your guides two women who have inspired tens of thousands of homeschooling moms. Longtime home educators Rachael Carman and Leslie Nunnery are here to provide you with sound, practical advice on:
- Setting up your home school and knowing what you’ll need
- Choosing the right curriculum for your family
- Organizing your days, your life, and your school year
- Building a strong support system and maintaining healthy relationships
- Finding the conviction to continue when the going gets tough
In just 15 honest, heart-to-heart sessions, this video course will get you started on your homeschool adventure and help you see it through with stunning confidence, contagious joy, and amazing focus! In addition, this course comes with access to a PDF of the companion Homeschool 101 course book. “This is one of the best homeschool support books/courses I’ve read in my eighteen years of homeschooling…”I enjoy reading, but honestly, the videos made all the difference.” April Elstrom, The Old Schoolhouse MagazineRent on Vimeo