What We Believe – Worldview
Our children are bombarded on a daily basis with competing messages. Every song, movie, book, TV show, blog, and game is full of ideas about truth, morality, beauty, identity, faith, and more. Not all of these ideas are true. Some are wrong, some are deceptive, and some are outright destructive. Young children must be equipped to discern among competing ideas and stand firm in the truth.
What concepts does Who Am I? And What Am I Doing Here? cover?
The second book in the What We Believe series, Who Am I? And What Am I Doing Here? helps children understand what it means to be fearfully and wonderfully made in the image of the Most High God.
Students will develop a healthy, biblical self-image based on these truths:
- God made me in His image and crowned me with glory
- He has given me special gifts and a unique purpose in life
- I can creatively express God’s love
- I am meant to think about beautiful and praiseworthy things, especially God and His Word
- I must make decisions based on God’s truth
- I can always know the wise thing to do
- I must cultivate the fruit of the Spirit in my life
- I am a beloved child of God whose true identity is found in Christ.
How Do I Download Who Am I? Audiobook?
This is the perfect accompaniment to the book for students who are auditory learners, slow readers, or have other learning disabilities that make reading difficult. It is provided through either a downloadable copy of the MP3 Audio CD or a single MP3 file for each of the lessons within the textbook.
Download a copy of the Zoology 1 MP3 Audio CD to your computer. The MP3 CD Download is a single 428 MB .zip file containing 285 .mp3 files and includes a Windows-based MP3 player as well.
Download a more traditional audiobook option of 1 MP3 file per Lesson. Each Lesson is a single .mp3 file with 25-45 minutes of audio.
Click the button below to hear a sample of this audiobook.
The sample opens in a new window.
Click the Read More Info button below to view a helpful resource listing the MP3 CD tracks and files as well as section start times for the Audiobook.
The file opens in a new window.