What We Believe – Worldview
Our children are bombarded on a daily basis with competing messages. Every song, movie, book, TV show, blog, and game is full of ideas about truth, morality, beauty, identity, faith, and more. Not all of these ideas are true. Some are wrong, some are deceptive, and some are outright destructive. Young children must be equipped to discern among competing ideas and stand firm in the truth.
What concepts does Who Am I? And What Am I Doing Here? cover?
The second book in the What We Believe series, Who Am I? And What Am I Doing Here? helps children understand what it means to be fearfully and wonderfully made in the image of the Most High God.
Students will develop a healthy, biblical self-image based on these truths:
- God made me in His image and crowned me with glory
- He has given me special gifts and a unique purpose in life
- I can creatively express God’s love
- I am meant to think about beautiful and praiseworthy things, especially God and His Word
- I must make decisions based on God’s truth
- I can always know the wise thing to do
- I must cultivate the fruit of the Spirit in my life
- I am a beloved child of God whose true identity is found in Christ.