There is no question that the homeschooling adventure is a challenging one–one that will take you well outside of your comfort zone. But there is good news! You’re not alone, and you can do this! In this course, veteran home educators Rachael Carman and Leslie Nunnery are here to give you the best of what they have learned over the years so that you can confidently take your next best steps forward on your own homeschooling adventure.
They will share practical advice on…
- Setting up your home school and knowing what you’ll need
- Choosing the right curriculum for your family
- Organizing your days, your life, and your school year
- Building a strong support system and maintaining healthy relationships
- Finding the conviction to continue when the going gets tough
What’s Included In Apologia’s How to Homeschool Basic Set?
This Homeschool Curriculum Basic Set includes:
- How to Homeschool With Stunning Confidence, Contagious Joy, and Amazing Focus Parent Coursebook
- Companion DVD
What You’ll Learn
In just 15 honest, heart-to-heart sessions, Rachael Carman and Leslie Nunnery will prepare you to confidently begin your homeschooling journey. The coursebook exercises are filled with writing prompts that will prepare you for your own homeschooling context, and the DVD sessions share time-tested best practices on important topics like organization, discipline, and how to build community as you go. As you complete this course, you will be prepared to begin (and finish) your homeschooling journey with stunning confidence, contagious joy, and amazing focus!
This course also comes with access to a PDF of the companion Homeschool 101 course book.
Rent Video Lessons on Vimeo
Want to access the video lessons via Vimeo instead of purchasing the DVD? You can rent the video course directly from Vimeo with the below link.Rent on Vimeo