This Marine Biology Dissection Set allows students to explore marine life through dissection and is designed to be used with Exploring Creation with Marine Biology. All specimens are individually bagged in vacuum-sealed bags.
This set does not include a set of dissection tools, which is sold separately.
Note: Lab equipment may only be shipped to an address in the 48 contiguous United States. Please note that lab equipment, which includes this item, is not eligible for return or refund.
Dissection Set Includes:
- Brine Shrimp Eggs
- Glowing Light Stick
- Dissection Specimen: Clam
- Dissection Specimen: Sea star (starfish)
- Dissection Specimen: Dogfish shark
- Natural Sponge
- Non-living Coral Specimen
- Dried Ostracods (Sea Fireflies)
- Polystyrene Dissecting Pad