The Exploring Creation with Marine Biology, 2nd edition, Student Notebook pairs strategically with the Marine Biology Textbook. This Student Notebook is designed to help your student make the transition to high school science and foster the independence, organization and preparation they will need to academically thrive.
Taking good notes can make the difference between mastering a concept and not quite understanding it. Good note-taking provide the following advantages:
- Students stay focused on what they are reading.
- Students pay closer attention, which will increase their retention.
- Students have their own version of the text to review for tests.
- Students learn to connect new information to what they already know.
Apologia student notebooks are specifically designed to help students be independent and take responsibility for their science studies as they gain and maintain their personal abilities to create structure and logic through note-taking. In this notebook, they will keep a carefully organized, detailed, and complete lab notebook, recording labs they conducted using proper scientific methodology.
The Student Notebook contains:
- Note-taking pages
- Instruction in the Cornell note-taking system
- Space to answer all study questions found in the textbook
- Lab report forms for each experiment in the text, which will help your student master the process of writing a complete lab report