In the videos that accompany Exploring Creation with Marine Biology, 2nd Edition, Sherri Seligson presents the information using PowerPoint slides, visual animations, and on-location video clips. This helps students absorb the concepts in a richer and more engaging way, and it encompasses all types of learners. The animations help explain more difficult concepts in a three-dimensional, interactive way rather than in a static, two-dimensional text only. And the medium allows students to review material until they really understand it. The lectures correspond to all the titled sections of the textbook, Additionally, videos of all the experiments are included, so parents and students can better understand how to set them up at home. Complete explanations of the labs are provided as well.
Click the Read More Info button below to view the Thumb Drive menu.
The file opens in a new window.
- The video content is presented on a USB thumb drive.
- Once this product is opened, it is not eligible for a return.
To use this USB product you must have:
- A USB port on your Windows or Mac computer (USB 2.0 or higher)
- A web browser to display the menu on the disc (no internet connection required)
- A program capable of playing .mp4 files (such as QuickTime, VLC Player, or Windows Media Player)
Additional Information About Apologia’s Exploring Creation with Marine Biology, 2nd Edition
New to Apologia Science or want more in-depth information? Visit the Marine Biology, 2nd Edition, information page to read more.
Sample videos from the Exploring Creation with Marine Biology, 2nd Edition, Video Instruction with Sherri Seligson: