Take your studies wherever you go with the Exploring Creation with Physics, 2nd Edition, eBook from Apologia. It has been voted the #1 homeschool physics course for over 11 years in a row by homeschooling families. Because the science of physics is an attempt to explain everything that is observed in nature, this text is an overview of the advances made over the last three thousand years! And while that may seem like a monumental task, we’ve designed it to be not only homeschool-friendly but also college-prep. This is the eBook version available for iBooks and Kindle eReaders and may be purchased through Apple or Amazon.
- This ebook does not include the Solutions and Test Manual.
- Students taking this course should have completed algebra 1 and geometry and have had an introduction to the definitions of sine, cosine, and tangent.
Links open in new tabs.
What Is Studied In This Course?
In this award-winning homeschool high school physics course, we go into detail but use a conversational style of writing so that students feel as if they are participating in the learning process. When they are finished with the course, students will be able to do things such as:
- Relate Velocity, Acceleration, Time, and Displacement
- Use Mathematical Equations for One-Dimensional Motion
- Understand and apply Newton’s Laws
- Be able to see the strong connection between math and science
Some important concepts covered in Apologia’s high school physics include, but aren’t limited to:
- One and two-dimensional motion
- Newton’s laws and their applications in nature
- Work and energy
- Periodic motion
The sample opens in a new tab.
Read Additional Information About Apologia’s Exploring Creation with Physics
New to Apologia Science or want more in-depth information? Visit the Physics information page to read more.