Exploring Creation with Physics, 2nd Edition, has been voted the #1 homeschool physics course by homeschooling families. Because the science of physics is an attempt to explain everything that is observed in nature, this text is an overview of the advances made over the last three thousand years! And while that may seem like a monumental task, we’ve designed it to be not only homeschool-friendly but also college-prep.
Please note that our 2nd edition Physics textbook has been reprinted in a softcover version.
Overview of Exploring Creation with Physics, 2nd Edition, Softcover Textbook
In this award-winning homeschool high school physics course, we go into detail but use a conversational style of writing so that students feel as if they are participating in the learning process. When they are finished with the course, students will be able to do things such as:
- Relate velocity, acceleration, time, and displacement
- Use mathematical equations for one-dimensional motion
- Understand and apply Newton’s Laws
- Be able to see the strong connection between math and science
Some important concepts covered in Apologia’s high school physics include, but aren’t limited to:
- One and two-dimensional motion
- Newton’s laws and their applications in nature
- Work and energy
- Periodic motion
Please note, this is the student textbook only. You will need the Solutions and Tests Manual to complete this course.