Author Jeannie Fulbright and technical editor and content contributor, Damian Ludwiczak, who is an engineer at NASA, partnered together with Apologia to create this Second Edition of Exploring Creation with Astronomy. This is the updated Notebooking Journal to accompany the updated text.
Warning: Last items in stock!
TO VIEW SAMPLE LESSONS AND ANY AVAILABLE PRODUCT INFORMATION IN PDF FORMAT, PLEASE SEE THE DOWNLOAD SAMPLES TOWARD THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE.
This beautifully designed full color notebooking journal is the perfect companion to the Astronomy 2nd edition textbook. The activities in this notebooking journal provide everything your child needs to complete the assignments in the course. In addition to a suggested lesson schedule, it serves as your child's individual notebook and provides a place for them to complete assignments, record their experiments, and display their work.
Please note: The first edition Notebooking Journals do not coordinate with the updated textbook.
This Notebooking Journal is for grades 3rd/4th to 6th.
In the second edition textbook and notebooking journals, you will find:
• Biblical wisdom used throughout the textbook
• Infographics to help children see information in an understandable format
• 14 lessons updated with current scientific data
• Wisdom from Above and Think About This callout boxes which give special attention to God as Creator
• A new color-coordinated schedule for the textbook, notebooking journals, and lab kit
• Fresh layouts for activities found within the textbook
• All new full-color illustrations
• Space to journal each textbook and notebook activity
Frequently Asked Questions about the Young Explorer Series
Jeannie Fulbright, the author of the Young Explorer series, discusses the immersion approach to learning.