Listen and Learn
We’ve included detailed instructions on how to use Apologia’s MP3 Audio CD’s and MP3 Audiobook Downloads so you can start listening and learning.
MP3 Audio CDs
How to Use the CD
- Insert the CD into your computer’s CD drive.
- Open File Explorer (Windows) or Finder (Mac) and browse to the CD drive.
- Select the MP3 you want to hear and double-click the MP3 file.
- Alternatively for Windows, you can click the AemMp3.exe file to use a custom MP3 player instead of your computer’s default media player.
MP3 Audio Downloads
Two Ways to Listen
The MP3 files are provided in two different formats.
- Option 1 – Download the traditional audiobook option of one MP3 file per module. Each module is a single MP3 file with 50-90 minutes of audio
- Option 2 – Download the MP3 files to your computer as a zip file containing shorter audio files that correspond with the tracks from the MP3 CD.
How to Access and Use the Downloads
- You must create a customer account in order to download the audio files. During check out, either login to an existing account, or create a new account
- After purchase, the files will be available in your Apologia account and can be accessed at any time. You will also receive an email with links to access the audio files.
- Apple devices require MP3 files to be downloaded to a computer, imported, and synced to other devices via Apple Books or Apple Music
- This product is non-refundable
adroll_adv_id = "ZHUWNHGCK5DU3GVE77DT3X";
adroll_pix_id = "X6WZPRXABNBY7IPTKYI5GK";
adroll_version = "2.0";
adroll_current_page = "other";
adroll_currency = "USD";
adroll_language = "en_US";