Exploring Creation with Biology, 2nd Edition, is designed to be the student’s first high school science course and is a college-prep biology course that provides a detailed introduction to the methods and concepts of general biology.
- Coming Soon – Exploring Creation with Biology 3rd Edition. Once the Biology 2nd Edition products are sold out, they will be out of print. If you are still in need of the 2nd edition products once we are out of stock, please check with Christian Book, Rainbow Resource Center, or any of our other retail partners.
Our award-winning, homeschool, high school biology includes:
- A heavy emphasis on the vocabulary of biology so that students are properly prepared to have scientific discussions
- A strong background in the scientific method so that students are trained for laboratory sciences in other high school science courses, as well as university studies
- Labs that cover experimentation, field studies, microscopy, and dissection
- An introduction to classification, biochemistry, cellular biology, molecular and Mendelian genetics, evolution, ecosystems, and much more
Please note, this is the student textbook only. You will need the Solutions and Test Manual to complete this course.
Click the button below to view a sample.
The sample opens in a new window.
Read Additional Information About Apologia’s Exploring Creation with Biology, 2nd Edition
New to Apologia Science or want more in-depth information? Visit the Biology, 2nd Edition information page to read more.