In the video instruction for Exploring Creation with Chemistry, 3rd Edition, Sherri Seligson lectures on each module of the Student Textbook, using visual animations and on-location video clips. This helps students absorb the concepts in a richer and more engaging way.
Visual animations help explain more difficult concepts in a three-dimensional, interactive way. This visual medium allows students to review material until they fully understand it.
Additionally, videos of all the experiments, labs and Explore More activities are included, so parents and students can better understand how to complete the experiments and activities at home.
Additional Course Materials Needed
Video instruction is a supplemental course resource. You will need to purchase the textbook, solutions and tests, and student notebook to complete the full course.
To use this USB product you must have:
- A USB port on your Windows or Mac computer (USB 2.0 or higher recommended)
- A web browser to display the menu on the disc (no internet connection required)
- A program capable of playing .mp4 files (such as QuickTime, VLC Player, or Windows Media Player)
- The video content is presented on a USB thumb drive.
- Once this product is opened, it is not eligible for a return.
How to Navigate the Video Thumb Drive
Below is a preview of the menu screen for this thumb drive. You can easily navigate to videos for each module from the menu screen.