Earth Science Notebooking Journal for Exploring Creation with Earth Science
A perfect complement to Exploring Creation with Earth Science textbook, the Earth Science Notebooking Journal provides everything your student needs to complete this earth science curriculum and will serve as your child’s place to complete every assignment.
- A Suggested Daily Schedule with a breakdown of exactly what they need to complete each day
- Templates for your student to record what he or she learned in each lesson, using both words and illustrations
- Note-taking pages with prompts to help teach the student how to identify and record important information from the text
- Scripture Copywork (both print and cursive practice), a valuable method for practicing handwriting, memorizing Scripture, and teaching spelling, grammar, and writing
- Field Trip Sheets your student can use to keep a record of field trips or outings enjoyed during their studies
- Creative templates for completing the notebooking assignments
- Project Pages and other sheets for your student to use to keep records of experiments, projects, and activities completed throughout the course
- Beautiful, full-color Miniature Books for your student to create, encouraging him or her to record facts and information learned in each lesson
- Helpful and engaging graphics to help your student visualize and understand concepts
The Benefits of Using a Notebooking Journal
- Facilitate retention and provide documentation of your student’s education. The unique personal written and artistic expressions incorporate both sides of the brain.
- Allows flexibility for multilevel learning. A twelve-year-old student may write an essay and make an elaborate illustration, while a six-year-old may write one sentence with a stick-figure drawing.
- Improves writing skills and penmanship.
- Help students record experiences, observations, and thoughts.
- Engage students in the scientific process.
- Provide a written history that students can reference as they explore new subject areas.
- Give your student a place where they can record and organize experiences and observations.
- Provides a place for students to review their notes, create opinions, and draw conclusions about the way their world works.
What’s the Difference Between the Regular Notebooking Journal and Junior Notebooking Journal?
This Earth Science Junior Notebooking Journal is designed for younger students who are still developing basic writing skills and is recommended for grades K-3rd. The journal has easier crossword puzzles and activities, coloring pages, and primary writing lines.
The Earth Science Regular Notebooking Journal and Junior Notebooking Journal are designed to work together to help accommodate teaching multiple ages in your homeschool.