This National Optical-brand, model 131-RLED cordless/rechargeable microscope is designed to meet or exceed high school teaching requirements, is ruggedly built, and includes all the teaching essentials. This microscope can be used with Biology, Marine Biology, and Advanced Biology.
- Widefield 10x eyepiece with revolving pointer. Accepts optional #965-160 eyepiece reticle.
- 45° inclined viewing head rotates 360° for easy repositioning of the eyepiece and sharing by more than one student.
- DIN 4x, 10x, and 40xR, objectives are achromatic, parfocalled, parcentered, and color-coded.
- The 3-hole nosepiece is ball-bearing mounted for more precise alignment and has positive click stops.
- LED light rated up to 50,000 hours of life, with illumination equal to a 20-watt tungsten bulb.
- Equipped with 3 AA rechargeable NiMH batteries and auto-cutoff charger with LED charge indicator.
- Single 8-hour charge allows up to 50 hours of use.
- Variable on/off light control
- Rack & pinion coarse focus with tension adjustment, slip clutch, and separate fine focus.
- Stage moves up or down, eyepiece and body remain fixed.
- Slip clutch prevents damage to the focusing system.
- Tension adjustment eliminates stage drift.
- Safety rack stop prevents damage to slides and objective lenses.
- Large 110mm x 210 mm stage, with locked-on, spring-mounted stage clips, drilled and tapped to accept optional mechanical stage.
- Built-in 0.65 condenser lens
- Rugged cast metal, gray enamel finish.
- Height 360mm (14-1/8 in.) Net wt. 3.1 kgs (6.8 lbs)
Lab equipment may only be shipped to an address in the 48 contiguous United States. Please note that lab equipment, which includes this item, is not eligible for return or refund.