What We Believe – Homeschool Worldview
Our children are bombarded on a daily basis with competing messages. Every song, movie, book, TV show, blog, and game is full of ideas about truth, morality, beauty, identity, faith, and more. Not all of these ideas are true. Some are wrong, some are deceptive, and some are outright destructive. Young children must be equipped to discern among competing ideas and stand firm in the truth.
What concepts does What On Earth Can I Do? cover?
The fourth book in the award-winning What We Believe series, What On Earth Can I Do? helps children understand what it means to be a “good and faithful servant” of God (Matthew 25:23).
This study will help them choose to put God first in every area of their lives based on these biblical truths:
- God owns all things because He created and sustains all things
- He has entrusted me with certain gifts and wants me to use these gifts for His glory
- I honor God by using my money and possessions wisely
- I glorify Him by investing my time and talents wisely
- My body is not my own but has been bought at a price
- God expects me to care for His creation
- God will reward me for my faithfulness.
How Do I Download What On Earth Can I Do? Audiobook?
There are two options for downloading What On Earth Can I Do? audiobook with over 10 hours and 30 minutes recorded by Marissa Leinart.
Download a copy of the Who Am I? MP3 Audio CD to your computer. The MP3 CD Download is a single 580 MB .zip file containing 141 .mp3 files and includes a Windows-based MP3 player as well.
Download a more traditional audiobook option of 1 MP3 file per Lesson. Each Lesson is a single .mp3 file with 30-75 minutes of audio.
Click here to listen to a sample of the audiobook.
The sample opens in a new window.
Click the Read More Info button below to view a helpful resource listing the MP3 CD tracks and files as well as section start times for the Audiobook.
The file opens in a new window.