Earth Science Junior Notebooking Journal for Exploring Creation with Earth Science
A perfect complement to Exploring Creation with Earth Science textbook, the Earth Science Junior Notebooking Journal provides everything your student needs to complete this earth science curriculum and will serve as a record of all that they learned while completing their earth science studies.
- A Suggested Daily Schedule with a breakdown of exactly what they need to complete each day
- Templates for your student to record what he or she learned in each lesson, using both words and illustrations
- Note-taking pages with prompts to help teach the student how to identify and record important information from the text
- Scripture Copywork (both print and cursive practice) provides a valuable method for practicing handwriting, memorizing Scripture, and teaching spelling, grammar, and writing
- Field Trip Sheets your student can use to keep a record of field trips or outings enjoyed during their studies
- Creative templates for completing the notebooking assignments
- Project Pages and other sheets for your student to use to keep records of experiments, projects, and activities completed throughout the course
- Beautiful, full-color miniature books for your student to create, encouraging him or her to record facts and information learned in each lesson
- Helpful and engaging graphics to help your student visualize and understand concepts
The Benefits of Using a Junior Notebooking Journal
- Facilitates retention and provides documentation of your student’s education.
- Allows flexibility for multilevel learning. A twelve-year-old student may write an essay and make an elaborate illustration, while a six-year-old may write one sentence with a stick-figure drawing.
- Engages students in the scientific process.
- Improves writing skills and penmanship.
- Gives your student a place where they can record and organize experiences and observations.
What’s the Difference Between the Regular Notebooking Journal and Junior Notebooking Journal?
This Earth Science Junior Notebooking Journal is designed for younger students who are still developing basic writing skills and is recommended for grades K-3. The journal has easier crossword puzzles and activities, coloring pages, and primary writing lines.
Thw Regular Notebooking Journal for Exploring Creation with Earth Science is recommended for students in grades 3-6, or those who have mastered handwriting, can take notes, and enjoy upper elementary level activities. The regular Notebooking Journals include lengthy and technical vocabulary crosswords, What Do You Remember? written review questions, and a final review section. These features are not included in the Junior Notebooking Journals.
The Earth Science Regular Notebooking Journal and Junior Notebooking Journal are designed to work together to help accommodate teaching multiple ages in your homeschool.