Ready For Your FREE Homeschooling
Resource from Apologia?
Whether you are thinking about homeschooling, are getting started homeschooling, or have been on the path for a while, you’ll be encouraged and inspired by the Welcome Home e-book and Curriculum Planning Guide packed with homeschool information and encouragement from Apologia.
- Five must-knows before selecting a curriculum from a mom of 7 with over 22 years of homeschooling experience. Are you missing any of these tips as you research and select curriculum?
- Tips for homeschooling multiple ages from a homeschool mom of 4. If you are homeschooling various ages, you need these tips!
- A homeschool curriculum planning sheet where you can journal more extensive notes for each child and each subject. These planning sheets are the perfect place to record all the ideas you brainstorm based on each child’s needs and learning style!
- A subject planning chart you can complete for each child in your homeschool as you begin to solidify your plan and research resources
- Two different prayer journal pages where you can record prayers for each child as you reflect and plan. Make multiple copies and use them throughout the year as you work and adjust your curriculum choices..
- Written by veteran homeschooling parents, including: Davis Carman, Rachael Carman, Debra Bell, Sherri Seligson, and Gerri Smith
- Homeschooling articles include: 5 Good Reasons to Homeschool, Why Homeschool Teens?, Is Your Career “On Hold” As A Mom?, 5 Must-Knows Before Selecting Homeschool Curriculum, Focus on Love, Questions They Don’t Ask On the SAT, and MUCH MORE
- Devotionals with accompanying scripture coloring page – use them during your personal devotion time, with your family, or when gathered with a group of friends
- 8 printable scripture cards ready for laminating or framing
- Printable coloring pages for use with your family or during your personal devotions
Articles and Devotionals
Subscribe to the Apologia Homeschool-101 e-newsletter and receive your free Welcome Home e-Book. When you subscribe, you’ll join thousands of other homeschooling families around the world who receive our free homeschooling resources, notifications of new Apologia product releases, discounts, and encouraging articles and devotionals.