Exploring Creation with Biology, 3rd Edition, Video Instruction Thumb Drive
In the videos that accompany Exploring Creation with Biology, 3rd Edition, Sherri Seligson lectures, corresponding to all the titled sections of the textbook, using visual animations and on-location video clips. This helps students absorb the concepts in a richer and more engaging way, and it encompasses all types of learners. The animations help explain more difficult concepts in a three-dimensional, interactive way rather than in a static, two-dimensional text only. And the medium allows students to review material until they really understand it. Additionally, videos of all the experiments are included, so parents and students can better understand how to set them up at home. Complete explanations of the labs are provided too.
- The video content is presented on a USB thumb drive.
- Once this product is opened, it is not eligible for a return.
To use this USB product you must have:
- A USB port on your Windows or Mac computer (USB 2.0 or higher recommended)
- A web browser to display the menu on the disc (no internet connection required)
- A program capable of playing .mp4 files (such as QuickTime, VLC Player, or Windows Media Player)
Click this Read More Info button below to view a helpful resource listing the video instruction menu.
The file opens in a new window.
Read Additional Information About Apologia’s Exploring Creation with Biology, 3rd Edition
New to Apologia Science or want more in-depth information? Visit the Biology, 3rd Edition information page to read more.
View Samples from the Biology Video Instruction Featuring Sherri Seligson