What We Believe – Homeschool Worldview
Our children are bombarded on a daily basis with competing messages. Every song, movie, book, TV show, blog, and game is full of ideas about truth, morality, beauty, identity, faith, and more. Not all of these ideas are true. Some are wrong, some are deceptive, and some are outright destructive. Young children must be equipped to discern among competing ideas and stand firm in the truth.
What concepts does Who Is God? cover?
Who Is God? And Can I Really Know Him? introduces the concept of worldview while laying the foundational truths upon which a biblical Christian worldview is built.
Concepts covered include:
- God is truth and He reveals His truth to people
- He is the one true and almighty God; He is the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit
- He created everything
- We are God’s children and are made to love and to praise Him
- God meets all of our needs
- Sin separates us from God
- Jesus is the only way to God
How Do I Download Who Is God? Audiobook?
There are two options for downloading Who Is God? And Can I Really Know Him? audiobook with over 9 hours and 5 minutes recorded by Marissa Leinart.
Download a copy of the Who Is God? MP3 Audio CD to your computer. The MP3 CD Download is a single 503 MB .zip file containing 162 .mp3 files and includes a Windows-based MP3 player as well.
Download a more traditional audiobook option of 1 MP3 file per Lesson. Each Lesson is a single .mp3 file with 30-75 minutes of audio.
- Apple devices require MP3 files to be downloaded to a computer first and put on a device using iTunes.
- You MUST create a customer account in order to download this material. If you do NOT already have an account, you need to create one as part of the checkout process.
- After purchase, you will receive an email with links to access the downloadable content.
- This product is non-refundable.