The Who Is God? And Can I Know Really Him? notebooking journal pairs perfectly with the Who Is God? And Can I Really Know Him? textbook. Filled with vibrant graphics and illustrations, this notebooking journal will serve as your student’s individual notebook where they’ll record personal insights. They’ll also complete the notebooking assignments filled with specially designed templates, activities and projects, vocabulary crossword puzzles, and more!
Apologia’s Notebooking Journals are designed to:
- Engage students and help make the lessons stick as they process what they’re learning
- Make space for unique personal written and artistic expressions as your student engages both sides of their brain
- Be flexible and allow for age-appropriate learning. For example, a twelve-year-old student may write an essay and make an elaborate illustration, while a six-year-old may write one sentence with a stick-figure drawing
- Help students record experiences, observations, and thoughts
- Provide a written history that students can reference as they explore new subject areas
- Provide a place to review their notes, create opinions, and draw conclusions about the what they’re observing in their world
The notebooking journal Includes:
- Suggested Daily Schedule
- Breakdown of daily assignments detailing exactly what needs to be done each day
- Creative templates for completing the notebooking assignments
- Fascinating Facts templates for your student to record what he or she learned in each lesson, using both words and illustrations
- Scripture Copywork, including both print and cursive practice, which is a valuable method for not only practicing handwriting but also memorizing Scripture and teaching spelling, grammar and writing
- Space to answer the Make A Note of It questions which allows students to think about how the lesson applies to their life.
- Space to record their work from hands-on activities
The notebooking journal for Who is God? And Can I Really Know Him? is specifically designed with your student in mind. The notebooking journal is fun and interactive with lots of colorful, hands-on activities to add to your child’s excitement about their growing faith in God.